Sunday, November 9, 2008

clearwater

on one of our trips to florida i picked up these two keychains. i remember hanging out in the touristy area in clearwater. i was probably 11, and my mom and dad were ready to go back to the hotel, but i wanted to wander around a bit longer. i told them i would find my way back by myself and they, for some reason, trusted me on my own. the town had a busing system and i figured i could find my way back, i knew what bus stop i needed to get off on, so i thought i would be fine. after about an hour and a half on the bus, it still hadnt come to the stop i remembered... finally, after two hours on the bus, it pulled up in front of the hotel, and boy were my parents mad! they were so worried about me! i hadnt given it a second thought, i knew i would eventually make it to the right place, and i got a nice long scenic trip out of the deal too!

No comments: