Saturday, September 27, 2008

x-men figures

i always loved action figures, and i really loved comic books, so it was a dream come true when they started making action figures of x-men characters! at the time i really thought they looked great. whenever we would go to the store i would try and get my mom to buy me a new one, shes a bit of a push over, so i had a ton of them!
pictured here are cable, one of my favorite characters at the time; longshot; magneto, who had real magnets in his body; cyclops, which i won from fox (explained here); wolverine; and on the back are two characters who i have no idea who they are... these guys always came with the craziest accessories, which were always fun to play with, but the one thing that annoyed me was that most of the accessories would only fit the hands of that particular character and none others. that always struck me as poor designing...

No comments: